Passion is sweet Love makes weak You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go Follow your fate Love and hate Never fail to seize the day But dont give yourself away . Oh when the night falls And your all alone In your deepest sleep what

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

文本: My dear Gaius, I turn to you for I feel lost and alone and don't know who to trust. It is every mother's fate to think her child is special, and yet I would give my life that Merlin were not so. Ours is a small village and he is so clearly

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

The Rainy Day The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

turn away 转头,回避 She kept trying to kiss me on the mouth, and I kept turning away. 她不断地想要亲吻我,所以我就不停地转头。 Don't you turn away from me. Look at me! 不要回避,看着我! Lord, help us find the stren

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

精彩对白: witch:Princess, I'm off ①to the Wickerman Festival in Stornoway and won't be back till spring.There's one bit I forgot to tell you about the spell. By the second sunrise, your spell will be permanent②, unless you remember these

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Happiness isn't in the brightest times, It can also be found in the darkest You can enjoy the darkest when you just learn how to turn to the light. 快乐不仅存在于光明灿烂的时刻 也隐藏于黑暗阴沉的角落 如果你能够让自己面

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

How far you have gone is the thing you should think every time you think of quitting It is not how hard the battle is, but how you are fighting to win the battle In life, you would encounter numerous things that would challenge you You have to be a s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

How far you have gone is the thing you should think every time you think of quitting It is not how hard the battle is, but how you are fighting to win the battle In life, you would encounter numerous things that would challenge you You have to be a s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

歌词: Song:Wait Artist:Sebastian Girl, before you turn and walk away Leave me standing here Just know I'll always love you I never wanna make the same mistakes That I made.. I only have myself to blame Girl, I'm sorry.. [CHORUS] Baby, I will

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Topics: Movies Rocky; Famous Americans Alvin Ailey; the hand of fate; riveting, to charge headlong, oblivious, and the outside world; outgoing versus a people person Words: amateur boxer working class trainer heavyweight champion workout regimen pers

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

英语学习笔记: The Fate of the Furious 8 速度与激情8 fate 命运 furious 狂怒的,暴怒的 Street racing 街头飙车 drive a manual 开手动挡 drive an automatic 开自动挡 hit on the brake 踩刹车 hit the gas pedal 踩油门 Y

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

一段感情过去,就该帅气地向它挥挥手。理论上谁都明白,可身陷其中的人往往难于自拔。这时候听到另一个人说,让我拥你入怀我才是想和你在一起的人,会有什么感觉?甜蜜么?还是无奈?经历过的人都会有自己的答案。西城男孩翻唱过,还是更喜欢大先生(又译:大人物)乐

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This is my time to shine when there is no one all around when I sit and think just be to find sometime turn a radio down can stares nothing on once again so I see good night how it is feel, my dear when the radio starts when there is no one left wher

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Hold on little girl Show me what he's done to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you I'm the one who wants t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Lesson 58 The canvas boat 第五十八课 帆布船 I.More than two hundred years ago, seven English sailors were captured by pirates, (一)两百多年前,7名英国海员被海盗抓住, and carried off to Algiers, on the coast of Africa. 他们在

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

Song: I'm yours 我是你的 Artist: Jason Mraz 杰森玛耶兹 (上周教唱) Well you done done me and you bet I felt it. 好吧,你已经俘获了我的心,你肯定知道我感觉到了。 I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melt

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

模仿句子: Well, I took my youngish daughters to see it and they absolutely loved it. I mean it's almost a clich, isn't it? To say that this darkness and savagery in fairy tales that is often been Disneyfied out of it, but it feels like he's res

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

She has the power with every move she makes To turn my eyes and to turn my fate To be here, to be here But i am a liar The promises i've made have broken down with broken way but i'll be here, i'll be here And as long as i am I'm gonna throw my love

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; 天气骤寒,满眼沉闷晦暗, It rains, and the wind is never weary; 雨意阑珊,风,从未如此凄冷, The vine still clings to the moldering wall, 细长枝蔓,恣意爬满颓屺的墙, But

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

片段1: A:How about his brother? FATEHER:His brother?What about him? A:Yes, is he,you know,timid? FATEHER:Oh!Oh,yes!Yes .So timid.As timid as the day is long. A:Good .Good.Somethings they just need to see the older ones do it.No one starts out afr

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音